A U.S. Bank Account is desirable to facilitate the transfer of funds.
We will be happy to introduce you to one of the major banks and
assist you in opening a suitable account. An initial deposit of
$50 should be adequate to open your account.
While you may like to furnish and equip your home yourself, this
can be somewhat time-consuming and expensive. Most buyers opt
for one of our "furniture and house ware" packages. We do not
consider it necessary or indeed advisable to spend excessive sums
on furniture, but equally we believe it could be false economy
to buy furniture of inferior quality which may not stand up to
the rigors of a rental property.
1. Be available to answer all your questions and queries regarding
mortgages, closing dates, rental, etc...
2. Send you photographs on a monthly basis to show you the progress
of the construction of your property.
3. Carry out the "walk through" just prior to closing. This avoids
the necessity of you having to returning to Florida to "close"
the purchase. We will ensure that the house is completed, the
color schemes are as ordered and all extras are installed.
4. Arrange for deposits to be paid on your behalf (provided that
these funds have been established in an account) for all utility
5. Co-ordinate the delivery of your furniture package and ensure
that all items are in working order and that all packaging is
removed from your home
6. Ensure that your property is continually ready to receive either
your guests or yourselves.
prices, offers and plans are subject to change without notice!
We hold no responsibility for the prices displayed within our website.
All information displayed is received from the developer.